Perth Fair

tractor and car at the demolition derby - big ferris wheel in the distance

tractor and car at the demolition derby - big ferris wheel in the distance

The Perth Fair held at the Perth Fairgrounds every Labour Day weekend is a fun event for the whole family.  This year, see David Wilcox in concert on Saturday, September 5 at 8pm, and Tommy Cash on Sunday, September 6 at 7pm. Come enjoy the antique tractor pull, demolition derby, lawn mower races, parade, horse show, cattle show, poultry show, and competitions for giant pumpkins, tallest sunflower, largest unusual vegetable, eggs, maple syrup and honey. A great way to kick off the fall season!

For all the details on the Perth Fair visit www.perthfair.com

• Elaine Morrow

August 31, 2012, 4:31 pm

What time is the Lawnmower races at the Perth Fair ?

• August 30, 2012, 4:40 pm

how come only braclets on friday?

taylor

• Patti

June 07, 2012, 12:35 am

HI I was wondering if you can tell me the distance around the track at the Perth Fair Grounds?
    Thanks

• September 01, 2011, 5:44 pm

Here is the 2011 information taken from their website:
    Admissions
    FRIDAY • SATURDAY • SUNDAY ~ Adults $10.00
    MONDAY ~ Adults $8.00
    WEEK-END PASSES $25
    (available at PJ’s Convenience and the Perth Fair Office)

Children 7 – 12 ~ $2.00 Children under 6 ~FREE

ROBERTSON AMUSEMENTS FAMILY THEME PARK
    Bracelets Friday Only 12:00 – 5:00 pm, Ride until 6:00 pm ~ $20.00
    Ride Coupons available on grounds
    Gates open Friday at noon, Saturday, Sunday & Monday at 9:00 am

BUILDINGS & TENTS — HOURS OPEN
    Friday – noon (or at completion of judging) 11:00 pm
    Saturday – 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
    Sunday – 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
    Monday – 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

admin

• lulu

August 31, 2011, 3:49 pm

What time does bracelet day start

• June 14, 2011, 5:40 pm

donna

• admin

August 31, 2010, 9:23 pm

Hello Nicky,

The admission costs for the Perth Fair are:

Friday – Sunday: Adults $10.00

Mon: Adults $8.00

Weekend Passes: $25.00

Children Ages 7-12: $2.00

Children Under Age 6: Free

Bracelets are on Friday only and they are $20.00

• August 26, 2010, 10:44 pm

for the rides sorry forgot to put this in the last comment

nicky

• nicky

August 26, 2010, 10:40 pm

hi i was wondering how much tickets are going to be this year

• July 20, 2010, 10:22 pm

Hello Sarah,

The admission costs for the Perth Fair is:
    Friday – Sunday: Adults $10.00
    Mon: Adults $8.00

Weekend Passes: $25.00

Children Ages 7-12: $2.00
    Children Under Age 6: Free

Note: 2010 Prices

admin

• sarah

July 19, 2010, 3:51 pm

hi. just wondering what the admission is to get into the perth fair this year
    thanks

• January 28, 2010, 11:33 pm

Hello Chris,

Their website appears to be working now. But incase you are having trouble with it still, here is the contact information for those running the Perth Fair:
    Contact Information
    Telephone: 613-267-4104
    Email: office@perthfair.com
    Janice Massey

Explore Perth Ontario

• Chris

January 21, 2010, 11:10 am

The perthfair.com website does not seem to work. I am trying to find the organizers contact info. Any help would be appreciated.
    Chris

• January 14, 2010, 10:13 pm

We attended the fair in 2008, and I purchased a ring for my soon to be husband from one of your vendors. The ring is a Irish love band and came with a galic inscription of love. The vendor gave me an English translation of this saying, but I cannot find it. Don and I are getting married this September and he has told me he would like this same galic expression engraved into his wedding ring. Well I now have the wedding ring but cannot find the paper with the transcription nor the name of the vendor. If you happen to have a list of vendors and could give me the contact information for a vendor that sounds like the one I am trying to track down…that would be so appreciated as I would very much like to have the inscription transferred to Don’s wedding ring? Unfortunately the script is such that it cannot be read by an engraver from his current ring.

Christine

Christine

• admin

September 21, 2009, 6:56 pm

Hello,
    Sorry again for the delayed reply. I’m not sure if there was a classic car show this year or not; didn’t notice it on the website or at the fair.
    Hope you enjoyed the fair this year and thanks for visiting our website.
    ~Explore Perth

• September 21, 2009, 6:52 pm

Hello there,
    Sorry about the delayed reply. For future reference, here is the official website for the Perth Fair http://perthfair.com/
    At the bottom of the home page is the contact info for the organisers. I’m sure they could provide you with the entry forms for next year.
    ~Explore Perth

admin

• judy meyers

September 01, 2009, 2:24 pm

Can you fax me or email a copy of the form for the goat show on Sept 4. Thank you. Judy Meyers

• September 01, 2009, 10:50 am

Is there a classic car show at the Perth Fair this year?

Bev Elder