Date: October 8–11, 2010 • 10am to 5pm Daily
Location: Ball’s Falls Conservation Area Jordan, Ontario
The Ball’s Falls Thanksgiving Festival has been voted as one of the top 50 festivals. Come out and see for yourself! Featuring over 140 juried artisans, live entertainment, heritage activities and a low admission cost of $6 per person (under 14 free). You can also purchase a pass for $14 and enjoy access all weekend long. Parking is free and there is a courtesy shuttle service to and from parking lot. No pets please!
Enjoy Fun for the whole family:
• High quality handcrafted merchandise by juried exhibitors
• A gourmet food tent
• Live family entertainment
• Children’s activities
• Heritage demonstrations
• Assortment of food and beverages
• Courtesy shuttle service to and from parking lot
• ATM on site
• Courtesy parcel check
• Daily Children’s Entertainment
Visit the Ball’s Falls Conservation area website for more information!