- Race day begins at 7am on Sunday, January 25, 2015
- Packet pick-up will be available Friday evening (5-8pm), Saturday (10am-6pm), and race morning (5:30-6:30am)
- Expo will be held Friday 5pm-8pm and Saturday (10am-6pm)
Visit http://www.CelebrationMarathon.com to register
The Top Ten Reasons to Run the Town of Celebration Marathon & Half Marathon:
- The Course – Run through one of America’s prettiest neighborhoods (as selected by Forbes Magazine) on what may be the flattest course you will ever run! The course is now certified with USATF, so it is a Boston qualifier.
- The Shirts & Medals – New for 2015! Tech shirts by Raw Threads featuring innovative bamboo technology and really cool medals for all finishers.
- Post Race – We know any great race is enhanced when the post race goes beyond “here’s your bagel and banana”. Our post race will feature food and beverages from area restaurants. And not just for the early finishers, but for all participants.
- The Cause – Our goal is to raise a minimum of $32,000 in order to fund scholarships for high school seniors across Osceola County. An all volunteer organization gives us a great chance at meeting this goal… and your participation will make it happen!
- Low Entry Fee – Race fees can be pretty outrageous. You’ll find our race fees to be among the lowest around (but the race quality will still be excellent).
- Smaller is Better – We’ve run the big races, and they are an experience, but we love the smaller races. Logistics are easier for participants and you will find race organizers are able to give more personal attention to the racers.
- Location – The Town of Celebration is located five minutes from Disney World and twenty minutes from the Orlando International Airport with easy highway access.
- Florida in January – With an average high temperature for the date of 71 degrees and an average low of 48 degrees we have an excellent chance for great running weather. And for our northern friends, those temps probably look pretty good!
- Pace Teams – Meeting your race time goal can be a challenge, so we will haveMarathon Pacing there to help make it happen.
- All the Other Kids Are Doing It – Admit it, you used that excuse a time or two while growing up. Let’s use it again. Invite your friends to come along and experience what a great small race is all about. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook for a chance at a free entry.