For Immediate Release:
Media Contact: Craig M. O’Neil 407-599-3506 or cell 321-303-2653
WINTER PARK’S UTILITY SERVICES GOES GREEN AND OFFERS EASY OPTIONS
WINTER PARK, Fla., an internationally recognized ICMA Excellence Award winner with accredited fire, police and parks & recreation agencies (June 28, 2013) – The City of Winter Park is pleased to announce its new electronic billing and payment service powered by Payment Service Network, Inc. (PSN). By implementing the latest technology, the city will provide several easy payment options for utility customers with no convenience fee. Customers participating in online billing will receive an email notification with a link to the PDF of their actual bill when it is ready for viewing. Bills can also now be viewed online which will save printing and mailing costs.
In order to reduce costs and paper usage, utility customers are encouraged to opt out of receiving paper bills and use eBill which is a FREE service. This new online billing and payment service complements the city’s efforts to be environmentally-conscious. If customers prefer paper bills, they can still pay electronically by paying online, via mobile app available mid-July, or by calling PSN. Another benefit is that current balances are posted daily so customers can see how much they owe by going online or using the new mobile app.
Customers are now able to review their accounts and pay from the comfort of their homes, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by selecting one of the following options:
- Log on to cityofwinterpark.org and click on “pay your utility bill” button.
- Download “WP BillPay” mobile app for Android, Windows or iPhone.
- Call the toll-free, automated phone service at 1.877.885.7968.
(English and Spanish languages)
- Pay by eCheck, VISA, Mastercard or Discover.
(customers can pay immediately, schedule a payment, or set up recurring payments)
Security of online information is a top concern of the city. One of the reasons PSN was chosen is due to their Level 1 certification by the Payment Card Industry™ Data Security Standard, the highest degree of security awarded by the industry. PSN specializes in providing billing, payment and communication services to utility companies and municipalities. They are a pioneer in the online payment industry. For questions, please call PSN’s toll-free help line at 1.866.917.7368.
For additional information regarding the City of Winter Park, please visit the city’s official website at cityofwinterpark.org
More from my site
- Use New Mobile App to Keep Memories of Loved Ones Alive
- WINTER PARK RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANNUAL SPRING CLEANUP
- Grand Re-Opening Celebration for Newly Renovated City Hall
- Traffic Delay Notice – Construction On Lakemont Avenue
- Join Us for Art, Music & a Beautiful Weekend in Winter Park
- Upcoming Events in Your Area