The city in partnership with Waste Pro® for household hazardous waste and A1 Assets, Inc., for e-waste, will be offering waste disposal for all city residents at the Public Works Compound (1409 Howell Branch Road) directly behind Fire Station 64.
The following items will be accepted: fertilizers & pesticides, antifreeze, propane tanks, paint thinners, wet latex paint (dry latex paint is not hazardous waste and can go in trash), oil based paint (can be wet or dry), non-alkaline batteries (regular alkaline batteries can go in trash), gasoline, used engine oil, pool chemicals, household chemicals, tires (maximum of four), used motor oil, e-waste (computers, televisions, VCRs, DVD players, FAX machines, CD players & stereos).
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Place: Public Works Compound
1409 Howell Branch Rd.
Winter Park, FL 32789 United States
More from my site
- Household Hazardous Waste & E-Waste Drop Off
- WINTER PARK RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANNUAL SPRING CLEANUP
- Time for Spring Cleanup in Winter Park
- Winter Park Residents Are Encouraged to Participate in the 2012 Fall Cleanup
- “CALL TO ARTISTS” FOR UPCOMING ART ON THE GREEN 2012 EXHIBITION IS EXTENDED
- Rummage Sale