Zimmerman, Kiser, Sutcliffe Winter Park Road Race and 2 Mile presented by Florida Hospital.
This is the Grand Finale of the Track Shack Running Series. Our title sponsor, Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe is celebrating 30 years of service in Central Florida. To celebrate they are working with local organizations to collect 30,000 cans of food to feed the hungry in our community.
7:00 am: 2 Mile
7:30 am: 10k (6.2 mi.)
8:15 am: 2 Mile Awards
9:00 am: 10k Awards
9:30 am: Florida Hospital for Children Kids’ Run
10:00 am: Track Shack Running Series Awards Ceremony
The 39th annual event is a local tradition. With a 10k, 2 mile and kids’ run the whole family can participate. Run through beautiful, neighborhood friendly Winter Park. The 10k course features slight inclines, tree canopied roads, historic homes and views of Chain of Lakes.
Walkers are encouraged to participate in all Track Shack races. Municipalities require that road ways are clear of participants and opened as soon as the race is complete.
Saturday, March 12, 2016 | 7:00 am
Location event :
Park Avenue in Downtown Winter Park
251 Park Avenue North
Winter Park, FL 32789
Winter Park, FL 32789 United States
More from my site
- Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe Winter Park Road Race 10k and 2 Mile Presented by Florida Hospital
- Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe Winter Park Road Race 10k & 2 Mile
- Park Ave 5k Presented by Florida Hospital
- 35th Annual Winter Park Road Race
- Happy 125th Birthday, Winter Park!
- Seasons 52 Park Ave. 5.2k Presented by Florida Hospital