- Social distancing and facemasks required.
- This event is open to City of Winter Park residents ONLY (proof of city residency required). No contractors.
- Keep all household hazardous waste in original containers with original labeling (unknown items will NOT be accepted).
- Prescription medications need to be taken to the Public Safety Facility located at 500 N. Virginia Ave., Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Household hazardous waste items accepted
[provided by Waste Pro®]
- tires [4 max.]
- used engine oil
- propane tanks
- paint thinners
- wet latex paint
- oil-based paint
- pool chemicals
- household chemicals
- fertilizers & pesticides
- non-alkaline batteries
E-waste items accepted
[provided by A1 Assets, Inc.]
- DVD players
- CD players
- FAX machines
Shredding items accepted
[provided by Shred-it®]
- papers [paper clips & staples accepted]
- folders & file folders [hanging folders & binder rings NOT accepted]
Date : September 26, 2020 from 8am to 12pm
Event location : City Operations (Formerly called the Public Works Compound)
1409 Howell Branch Rd.
Winter Park, FL 32789 United States
Contact : 407-599-3364 – https://cityofwinterpark.eventbrite.com/
Did you enjoy this article?