The Royal Canadian Legion presents the Annual Cy Perry Memorial Pike Ice Fishing Tournament. Click Here for Event Flyer
Head to Graham Lake on Saturday February 19th, 2011 and practice your fishermen skills. There will be great prizes for those who snatch the largest pike all the way to the 5th largest pike.
Weight-in is on the lake from 8am – 1pm. After a full day of fishing you are sure to get hungry so there will be hot chili and bread served from 2pm – 4pm at the Legion’s lower lounge (180 Park Street, Brockville).
The cash prizes are based on the 100 tickets sold so be sure to pick up your ticket by visiting the Brockville Legion, or Shephard Live Bait & Tackle (187 Pearl St, W).
Following at the tournament rules:
- All fishing on Graham Lake by participants of derby. Tickets must be purchased prior to the tournament.
- Fishing begins at daybreak. Weigh-in from 8am – 1pm on the lake. You must also present your ticket stub for weigh-in. Tickets must also be presented at the Branch for food. Prizes will be given out at the Legion.
- In case of a tie, 1st fish weighed in wins.
- Fish must be fresh – a suspect fish will be disqualified.
- Practice live release if possible.
- Judges decisions are final.
- Don’t litter the ice.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Legion assumes no responsibility for accident, damage or injury.
- MUST be in attendance to claim prize.
- One(1) prize per ticket. (Exempting early bird Prize).