Where: Central Park // 251 Park Avenue South // Winter Park, FL 32789
When: Saturday, October 13, 2012 & Sunday, October 14, 2012 // 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Get ready to enjoy an unforgettable weekend in downtown Winter Park filled with exceptional benefits!
Each year art enthusiasts help to build momentum and support the tradition of producing a world-class festival that exclusively features Florida artists. Patrons not only help support the operation of our unique festival, but also provide dedicated funds pledged to purchase artwork from our talented artists. Join this elite group for an exceptional experience for just $350.
- $200 in Art Dollars
- Festival T-shirt & Poster
- Membership to Crealdé School of Art
- Passes to Local Museums
- Patron Recognition in Festival Guide & Event Signage
- Poster Unveiling Party Be among the first to see this year’s poster design and have your copy signed by the artist. Invitation for two.
- Festival VIP Lounge Relax in an exclusive tented area with food, beverages and prime viewing of live entertainment on the Central Park stage. Access for two.
- Saturday Night Artist Party Enjoy dinner with the artists at the Winter Park Farmers’ Market and celebrate as the winners are announced. Invitation for two.
Sign Up Today!
Please complete your Patron Circle registration by Friday, September 14, 2012 in order to be recognized in Festival Guide.
Download Patron Circle flyer and registration form here.