Pink On Parade 5k
Join us for the 3rd Annual Pink On Parade 5k as we walk, run and rally for women battling breast cancer in our community.
Date: Sunday, October 4 2015
Time: 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Visit www.pinkonparade.com for more information and to sign up today!
Run/Walk begins: 7:30am
– See more at: https://www.floridahospital.com/celebration-health/events/pink-parade-5k#sthash.YHfYDrc8.dpuf
NEW THIS YEAR! Pink on Parade will become the Pink on Parade 5k. This walk/run will be professionally timed and award the top three male and top three female finishers. Every walker and runner who finishes the race will receive a medal!
All proceeds from this fun, family-friendly event will provide hope and healing for patients battling breast cancer at Florida Hospital Celebration Health.
The Pink on Parade 5k takes participants along a beautiful route through the quaint Town of Celebration to rally for women battling breast cancer in our community. The start line is located outside the Florida Hospital Celebration Health Women’s Institute. Whether you choose to make this a leisurely stroll or a speedy run, your involvement raises support for the women in our community battling breast cancer. Gather up your friends and family and wear your pinkest pink attire. Strollers and pets on leashes are welcomed and encouraged*!
*Only strollers and pets on leashes are allowed for those participating as a walker. No strollers or pets are allowed as part of the timed 5k run.
Can’t join us in person for the race? Sign up to run our virtual 5k! It’s simple- register as a virtual runner and run a 5k wherever you are on October 4th. You can pick up your Pink on Parade shirt and medal from Florida Hospital Celebration Health starting October 5th!
Follow these four easy steps to start making an impact for women in our community:
1. Click the register button in the upper left hand corner of the page. Registration is just $35 per adult and $15 per child. Each registrant will receive a t-shirt and a personalized online giving page. Finishers will receive a medal. Team and family registration available. Don’t forget to prep your pinkest pink attire for the walk!
Shirt sizes are not guaranteed after 9/15/15, however we will do our best to accommodate everyone’s needs.
2. Let your friends know you are ready to pink it with a customized online giving page sharing your story, who you are walking for and why you support those battling breast cancer. Reach your $100 fundraising goal to earn a prize.
3. Spread the word to friends and family using your personalized online giving page social sharing tools and inspire them to make their generosity heal women in our community.
4. Encourage others to pink it up with you on October 4th by registering in the upper left hand corner and raising support for women battling breast cancer at Florida Hospital Celebration Health. – See more at: http://floridahospital.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1135982&lis=0&kntae1135982=40535ec5070f4b6387e46cfbecc46e55#sthash.lJMXeccF.dpuf
Join Us :