Stewart Park Music Festival: 25th Anniversary! Thursday July 14th Through Sunday July 17th, 2016 – Four days of music,workshops & Artisans in the park.
This year, as we celebrate our 25th anniversary, we are also celebrating the 200th Anniversary of the Perth Military Settlement! Many special events are planned to mark this milestone including a special Thursday evening show sponsored by the Stewart Park Festival.
Under a canopy of majestic maple trees the Stewart Park Festival in Downtown Heritage Perth brings together an eclectic variety of Canadian and International musicians for a great weekend of over 30 free outdoor concerts. The weekend has entertainment for everyone including children’s entertainment and an international food and artisans market.
• World-class music on 3 different stages
• Admission by donation
• Scheduled children’s activities in the park on Saturday and Sunday
• Adult workshops in the park on Saturday and Sunday
• A festival labyrinth in the centre of Stewart Park
• A festival market featuring food vendors and local artisans
• A Saturday morning farmers’ market at the Crystal Palace with music
• Saturday downtown sidewalk sale with roving musicians & bargains galore
• Licenced Saturday and Sunday patio (2:00 – 6:00) at the Crystal Palace
• After Hours: Music in various downtown venues on Friday + Saturday evenings
• Music and a delicious Sunday breakfast at the Crystal Palace
• Sunday Strawberry Social hosted by The Table Community Food Centre
• Special camping package available at Last Duel Park
• Air-conditioned shuttle bus from designated parking areas to the park
Please click here to volunteer or here to donate.
July 14-17, 2016
Event location :
For further details, please visit Stewart Park Festival Website.