Treat yourself to a Sensations Spa service during your 1000 Islands Vacation!
Whether you are a registered guest, or a local resident with a membership, you are more than welcome to take advantage of the Sensations Colonial Resort’s Health Club and Spa for an unforgettable relaxing experience.
Here you can choose from a variety of spa services, including body and soul treatments, facial treatments, hand and foot treatments and more! Members are permitted to use the facilities including indoor heated pool, whirlpool spa, steam room, sauna, indoor serenity garden, tennis and outdoor games, change room and showers. If you are an overnight guest, these facilities are included in your room rental.
Here are some of the most popular choices at the Colonial Resort’s Health Club and Spa:
- “Surrender to the Bliss” Massage (30 minutes) – this tranquil & de-stressing body massage is ideal for anyone wanting to reduce tension, soothe muscle soreness & promote a feeling of wellbeing.
- Couples Massage (30 minutes) – this tranquil & de-stressing body massage is meant for couples to experience together, in the same room and at the same time.
- The “Zen” Experience (1.5 hours) – this uniquely designed treatment is an infusion of several energetic modalities (Relaxation Massage, Quantum Touch, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, & Reflexology). The ultimate indulgence for your body, mind & spirit!
- Chakra Balancing (1 hour) – Feeling overwhelmed? This innovative treatment focuses on the 7 main energy centers of the body using energy work & reflexology. Leave feeling calm, focused and grounded!
- Reflexology (1 hour) – this ancient form of healing allows you to float into a deep state of calmness. Application of pressure points to the feet restores the flow of energy, eases muscle aches and promotes relaxation. Finish the session with a soothing foot massage for a whole new level of recreation!
All rates are subject to HST; rates & taxes are subject to change without notice.
All members must sign in at Front Desk & present membership card to clerk upon arrival.
Child memberships may only be purchased with an adult membership.
Memberships are not transferable to friends or family.
Lockers are available but must be emptied at end of membership.
Members must supply own towels.
The pools are not supervised, therefore use at own risk. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. We also recommend that no person swim alone.
Health club hours: 7 days per week, 8 am to 10 pm (Check with the office for off-season hours).
Membership must be paid in full at time of application.
We ask all members & guests to comply with health club rules and safety regulations posted in the health club. We reserve the right to revoke any membership without refund for any person(s) not complying with the rules and regulations.
Spa services must be reserved in advance. Contact us for more information and rates. Our toll free number is 1-800-267-9497 or direct at 613-382-3226.